Performance Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) warrants its shock absorbers against defects in workmanship and materials to the original purchaser from date of purchaser for a period of twenty four (24) months on personal vehicles and twelve (12) months for commercial vehicles. This warranty is non-transferable. If at any time during the warranty period the shock malfunctions and PAG determines the product is defective, we will either replace or repair the defective product.
PAG’s Limited Shock Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Shock Boots – damaged or torn.
- Normal wear and tear or worn out shocks.
- Improper installation, alteration, disassembly or repair.
- Use on any application other than PAG recommended vehicles.
- Driving for competition or racing activities. (“Race” means any contest between two or more vehicles, or any contest of one or more vehicles against the clock, whether or not such contest is for a prize.)
- Bent, broken or damaged rods.
- Damaged reservoir cylinder due to abuse or accident.
- Damage caused by failure to use protective shock boot.
- Painting, altering and corrosion to the finish of the shock body.
- Rubber mounting hardware
- Costs of installation, removal, freight, damage to related components, down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages, modified or altered outside of or beyond PAG’s specifications.
PROOF OF PURCHASE MUST BE PROVIDED TO PROCESS WARRANTY.
For this warranty to take effect, the warranty card below, proof of purchase and UPC code MUST be mailed within 30 days of original purchase; failure to return any of the three items will void this warranty. To process a warranty claim, please contact PAG’s Hotline at 928-636-3134 or write to PAG, Warranty Department, PO Box 3450, Chino Valley, AZ 86323. Once the claim has been approved, product(s) must be returned to the same address above freight prepaid.
PAG reserves all rights to change, discontinue or supercede in design, materials, specifications and/or any portion of this warranty as deemed necessary without written notice.
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT(S) TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE
CONTACT “PAG” FOR ALL WARRANTY ISSUES