Performance Automotive Group, Inc. (PAG) (ORFab™) warranties their full line of products free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which such products were originally installed. This warranty is non-transferable.
- Excludes the following items; ball joints, tie rod ends, limiting strapping, urethane bushings, heim joints, u-bolts and drag links. These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. They are warranted for 60 days from the date of purchase for defect in workmanship.
- Is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product at PAG’s discretion.
- Excludes products that have been subject to fire, neglect, abuse, accident, improper installation, adjusted, worn out or corrosion.
- Does not cover costs of installation, removal, freight, damage to related components, down time of vehicle, normal wear and tear, lost profits and incidental or consequential damages, modified or altered outside of or beyond PAG’s specifications.
- Does not cover any products that are not listed in the current catalog. (Current catalog is defined as the catalog in existence at the time the warranty claim is processed rather than the time product is purchased.)
- Does not cover products used for competition or racing activities. (“Race” means any contest between two or more vehicles, or any contest of one or more vehicles against the clock,fonts whether or not such contest is for a prize.)
- Does not cover modification, alteration and or installation conflicting with PAG’s instructions.
- Does not warranty the product’s finish. Alterations to any product’s finish includes, but not limited to painting, powder coating, plating and or welding will void all warranties. Some finish damage may occur to parts during shipping, this is considered normal and is not covered by this warranty.
PROOF OF PURCHASE MUST BE PROVIDED TO PROCESS WARRANTY.
For this warranty to take effect, the card below, proof of purchase and UPC code MUST be mailed within 30 days of original purchase; failure to return any of the three items will void this warranty. To process a warranty claim, please contact PAG’s Hotline at 928-636-3134 or write to PAG, Warranty Department, PO Box 3450, Chino Valley, AZ 86323. Once the claim has been approved, product(s) must be returned to the same address freight prepaid.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and other rights that may vary from state to state. Any uncertain warranties you may have under the state law are limited to the same extent as this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages. If the purchase is made in such a state, the above limitations and or exclusions may not apply to you.
PAG reserves all rights to change, discontinue or supercede in design, materials, specifications and/or any portion of this warranty as deemed necessary without written notice. Notice: Shock and stabilizer warranties are separate.
DO NOT RETURN PRODUCT(S) TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE
CONTACT “PAG” FOR ALL WARRANTY ISSUES
- The Performance Automotive Group Team -